Skip to content
- EXPERIENCE WILD TEA: Our teas are wild, born and harvested in the remote mountains of Thailand, lovingly tended by indigenous Hill Tribe peoples for thousands of years.
- EXCEPTIONAL RARE TEA: This exceptionally rare wild tea is unlike anything youve ever tasted. Love Some Tea is all natural and sustainable. Savor tea like never before.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Black tea with deep chocolate notes, flavors of the foret, and heavy notes of mango.
- STEEPING YOUR RARE WILD TEA: Steep for 2-3 minutes at 190-210 F. Leaves can be re-steeped several times.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Product of Thailand. Our packaging is reusable and recyclable. Ingredients are whole leaf black tea, mango oil. 20-25 Servings per Container. Net Wt. 1.76 oz. (50g)