Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- CSX model X200 moderate strength 15-20 mmHg compression support; Knee length unisex style is anatomically designed to increase performance for athletes and active wear enthusiasts; Advanced hi-filament material wicks moisture and maximizes air flow
- Compression technology increases blood flow and performance during workouts and physical conditioning; Post training therapeutic graduated compression reduces muscles fatigue, leg cramps and swelling to promote recovery, healing and refresh legs and feet
- Seamless toe reduces friction; Extra wide self-adjusting top band resists slipping; V-guard shin protection dampens vibrating to prevent shin splints; Unified calf cradle ankle support protects Achilles Tendon; Arch band adds stability, comfort, control
- Medical grade compressive pressure improves blood circulation and oxygen flow while preventing injury; Recommended for: running, marathon, triathlon, cross fit, basketball, travel, cycling, workout, tennis, hockey, hiking, ironman, football, and gym wear
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove; Higher mmHg levels have more pressure and feel tighter