Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- LAUNDER THE FRENCH WAY: Experience unique and effective cleaning results using Florence de Dampierres All-Natural, Savon de Marseille Laundry Flakes. Florences laundry flakes are made only of pure, genuine Savon de Marseille which has been produced and used in France for centuries.
- GENUINE SAVON de MARSEILLE: Savon de Marseille is an all-natural, centuries old, highly concentrated, handcrafted French soap known for its purity and use in cleaning everything from your skin to fabrics. The soap is made with a delicate blend of olive oil, alkaline ash from sea plants and sea salt, then heated for 10 days in an antique copper cauldron. It is so soft and gentle, it will help maintain and preserve the fibers of the fabric, yet effective enough to remove the toughest of stains.
- ALL-NATURAL & RESIDUE FREE: When mixed with water, the laundry flakes will create a residue free solution that works in all temperatures and can be used with conventional, front-loading and high-efficiency machines. Remove stains, brighten your clothes and help maintain the beauty and feel of your fabrics without chemicals or dyes. Each bottle will clean and preserve up to 192 loads of laundry. Florences laundry flakes are also ideal when handwashing your delicates.
- DEEP CLEAN & FRESHEN: These age-old, all-natural, highly concentrated laundry flakes effectively deep clean and freshen your water-washable fabrics. Florences laundry flakes will leave your fabrics soft and works especially well on all types of grease, cooking oil, collar soils, and food stains.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Using the included measuring cup, measure 1 oz. of flakes and place in the empty detergent bottle. Using hot tap water, fill the empty 32 oz. bottle with water and shake. The flakes will dissolve, and the solution is now ready to use as laundry detergent. Just use 1/4 of blended solution for everyday loads in your top or front-loading machine.