Original packaging included. Covered by 30 day return policy. Ships securely with tracking.
- metal frame
- metal lens
- Lens width: 54 millimeters
- Lens height: 37 millimeters
- Bridge: 19 millimeters
- Arm: 145 millimeters
- Asymptotic multifocal glasses are the upper optical area of the lens used to look far and the lower optical area used to look near. The degree of the middle gradually change, which used to look at the intermediate area.
- We change the curvature of the lens surface from top to bottom, adding positive diopter, which result in the effect of visual correction.
- Most people wear progressive multifocal glasses need about a week of adaptation, but the adaptation period varies from person to person, walk slower when feel dizzy.
- The frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability.
- Great for outdoor reading.